How to benefit from online medical consultation? Fill out the registration form and enter your membership number available on your health insurance card. Your registration will be automatically recognized and free! Log in with your email address (your username) and the password you chose when registering. Fill in the one-time validation code that was sent to you by email or SMS (do not be confused with your password). A one-time code will be sent to you for each new connection to secure your connection. Once your account is created, validate your identity. This step is mandatory if you want to be able to receive a prescription.
Choose How You Wish To Be Contacted By The Doctor:
- In writing
- By phone
- By video
Please note that a written response from a doctor is always faster than a telephone response.
A Telephone Line to Assist You
A specific telephone number is dedicated to you for any technical or medical assistance need, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. At the end of the line, an operator answers your technical questions, guides you on the platform, and initiates a consultation request for you. With proper Online Doctor Consultation US, you can expect the best.
The Advantages of Medical Tele-Consultation
- More than 10 years of expertise in the telemedicine market
- Remote consultations with general practitioners and specialists registered with the National Council
- Complementary medical support before or after a consultation
- Rapid, comprehensive and personalized responses
- A service fully supported for all members and their beneficiaries by your mutual insurance company.
- A secure, confidential and independent service
- A platform authorized by the CNIL and the ARS by a telemedicine contract reviewed by the CNOM.
- A service accessible in France and abroad, seven days a week, 24 hours a day on the web or via the free application (available on iOS and Android)
- Three channels of communication with the doctor: written, telephone and video
- If necessary, a prescription is issued online, valid in this country and abroad.
- Technical and medical assistance by telephone (an operator guides the user to help him ‘register and ask your question on the online platform)
An Approach to Support Field Medicine
The online doctor consultation intervenes as a critical element in the care process. It supports field medicine: he advises, directs, warns, reassures, alerts, corrects, helps to accept treatment, provides professional support to a patient, and, if necessary, can issue diagnosis and prescription.
In all cases, the medical information exchanged with doctors remains strictly confidential. Far from the sometimes anxiety-provoking discussion forums or online encyclopedias, online medical consultation provides high-quality complementary medical support, personalized, humane, confidential, and secure medical information.
When to Use Online Medical Consultation?
Here is a non-exhaustive list of examples illustrating possible conditions of use of the online doctor consultation service.
- You hesitate to vaccinate your child against the flu and want more information? A general practitioner will inform you and answer your questions.
- A mole seems suspicious to you, but you have to wait three months to see a dermatologist? Send a photo to one of the specialists and discuss with him the need to consult or not.
- Are you going on a trip with your family and want to know the medical precautions to take? A general practitioner or a travel doctor will give you the proper instructions to follow to travel with complete peace of mind.
- Your shoulder has been hurting for a few weeks. Are you waiting for your appointment with a specialist and want to know what you can do in the meantime?
- A general practitioner can send you a prescription for an ultrasound and a medication for an anti-inflammatory drug in your secure online space.
Are You An Expatriate Or A Student Abroad?
If necessary, the doctor can write you a prescription using the International Common Name (INN), which allows pharmacists worldwide to provide you with medicines that contain the correct active principle. If in doubt, talk to the doctor.
Free and Secure Access
You have access to a secure space: exchanges between the patient and the online doctor consultation remain strictly confidential and protected by medical confidentiality. It is independent of your mutual understanding with the assisting doctor and is not authorized to transmit personal information without your consent.